The School’s dress code offers flexibility while emphasizing neatness and moderation. Responsibility for compliance is shared by students, parents/guardians, and faculty. Clothing that is deemed to be inappropriate or inconsistent with seriousness of purpose is unacceptable.
Guidelines for School Dress in All Divisions
- Articles of clothing must be of the proper size and fit; in good, clean condition; and worn as intended.
- Trousers for school dress must be plain, hemmed or cuffed, and worn at the waist.
- Fatigue, neon, denim, or camouflage clothing of any kind is unacceptable.
- Skirts must be no more than three inches above the top of the kneecap.
- Form-fitting clothing is not allowed.
- Bermuda shorts may be worn before Parents’ Weekend (October) and after Founders’ Weekend (May).