The School’s dress code offers flexibility while emphasizing neatness and moderation. Responsibility for compliance is shared by students, parents, and faculty. Clothing that is deemed to be inappropriate or inconsistent with seriousness of purpose is unacceptable.
- Articles of clothing must be of the proper size and fit; in good, clean condition; and worn as intended.
- Trousers for school dress must be plain, hemmed or cuffed, and worn at the waist. Baggy, cargo, form-fitting, and stone-washed pants are unacceptable.
- Belts must be worn on all garments with belt loops.
- Fatigue or camouflage clothing of any kind is unacceptable.
- Skirts must be no more than three inches above the top of the kneecap and no longer than mid-calf. Form-fitting skirts are unacceptable.
- Bermuda shorts or skorts may be worn before Parents’ Weekend (October) and after Founders’ Weekend (May).