The Foundation for a Meaningful Life
Kindergarten - Grade 9 in Southborough, MA
Admission
Affording Fay

Tuition

2018-2019 Tuition

Day Students
Kindergarten: $25,190
Grade 1: $26,980
Grade 2: $28,760
Grade 3: $30,550
Grade 4: $32,330
Grade 5: $35,750
Grade 6: $37,540
Grade 7:$39,320
Grade 8: $41,110
Grade 9: $42,890

Domestic Boarding Students (7-Day)
Grade 7: $66,360
Grade 8: $68,150
Grade 9: $69,930

Domestic Boarding Students (5-Day)
Grade 7: $59,670
Grade 8: $61,460
Grade 9: $63,240

International Boarding Students
Grade 7: $69,440
Grade 8: $71,230
Grade 9: $73,010

International Boarding Students - ELP
Grade 7: $73,010
Grade 8: $74,800
Grade 9: $76,580
Did you know that Fay School provided $3.2 million in financial aid to families for the 2018-19 school year?

Comprehensive Tuition

Many private schools charge additional fees on top of tuition. At Fay, comprehensive tuition includes all fees for books and supplies, lunch and snacks, local field trips, programmatic trips, and athletics.

Boarding tuition also includes housing, 24/7 supervision, daily breakfast and dinner, meals on weekends, laundry, and evening and weekend activities and trips. 

For international boarding students, tuition also includes fees for administering and supporting students and families whose residence is outside the United States.

Payment Plans

Option 1: Enroll in Fay’s Monthly Payment Plan.

Option 2: Pay 60% of tuition in May; then pay the remaining 40% of tuition in September.

Option 3: Pay 100% of tuition in May.

Fill out the form below to receive more information about Fay.